• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Cant Believe This !!

I was just thinking that that is rape as I was reading Jane's post! Horrible! When bonding my two Tika would raise herself up when Harvey was mounting her but I can't imagine forcing her it would be horrific!

There are some strange people in this world who call themselves animal lovers when really they are the lowest of the low! :evil:

At first I thought the site was some sick wind-up but unfortunately I dont think its a wind-up at all.

I hope the same thing happens to the :censored: breeder

:evil:

There will be irresponsible breeders who do this, but generally the reputable ones are the ones who care about their buns and won't be doing anything like this. They allow their does more control, and if they don't want to be bred, they won't force them.

There will be irresponsible breeders who do this, but generally the reputable ones are the ones who care about their buns and won't be doing anything like this. They allow their does more control, and if they don't want to be bred, they won't force them.

yes exacly! its irresponsible and against shud beagainst the law!:evil:(of nature!:lol:)

omg that's disgusting... the things people will do for more money! I just hope there aren't people who are stupid and heartless enough to take that advice although I'm sure there are... :cry:

Back