• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Can’t Video This But Just Have to Tell You

InspectorMorse

Wise Old Thumper
At the moment Aoife is building a nest around Endeavour. She is scurrying about with mouthfuls of hay and then putting it all around and over a Endeavour. He is just snoozing away as she does so. Never seen anything like it !! :lol::love::love:

At the moment Aoife is building a nest around Endeavour. She is scurrying about with mouthfuls of hay and then putting it all around and over a Endeavour. He is just snoozing away as she does so. Never seen anything like it !! [emoji38]:love::love:
Does she still nest too?

So Clementine does a couple times a year still, never figured out why, I just let her get on with it, but the most recent one she made the nest around Atticus [emoji38] kinda how you described! It was very funny [emoji38]

Does she still nest too?

So Clementine does a couple times a year still, never figured out why, I just let her get on with it, but the most recent one she made the nest around Atticus [emoji38] kinda how you described! It was very funny [emoji38]

She only nests if there is a particular type of hay, a long cut meadow hay. As soon as I open a bale I know if it will be Aoife nesting material :lol: I have just never seen her try to bury Endeavour before :lol::love:

I hope Endeavour is enjoying being babied by Aoife, though it must be quite a sight with her having mouthfuls of hay!

Back