• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I am in love!!! (again!)

Yes, we are.

I'd have another chat with Caroline about it and explain all your concerns. After all, she knows Beau and she obviously knows Miss M-P. She does have a good feel for these things so might be able to give a view on how likely it is to be a success.

I seem to remember that after she tried to bond our Mizz and Mizz bit the nose of one of her rabbits she said something about very few rabbits being completely unbondable.

And she did get there with Mizz ..

Yes, we are.

I'd have another chat with Caroline about it and explain all your concerns. After all, she knows Beau and she obviously knows Miss M-P. She does have a good feel for these things so might be able to give a view on how likely it is to be a success.

I seem to remember that after she tried to bond our Mizz and Mizz bit the nose of one of her rabbits she said something about very few rabbits being completely unbondable.

And she did get there with Mizz ..

:wave: have emailed her, I know she really really wants us to adopt, she loves how much we love bunnies, so I hope that won't bias her view. I think it's maybe a more likely match than the others, but then the poor girl had 3 litters in quick succession, she might not wanna see another winkie as long as she lives!

:wave: have emailed her, I know she really really wants us to adopt, she loves how much we love bunnies, so I hope that won't bias her view. I think it's maybe a more likely match than the others, but then the poor girl had 3 litters in quick succession, she might not wanna see another winkie as long as she lives!

:lol::lol: Yes, you might be right there. :shock: And who could blame her.

I know Caroline is always keen to get see her buns going off to good homes but at the same time you know how much she loves each and every bun that goes through her hands and wants nothing short of total happiness for that bun.

I am sure that she wouldn't run the risk of trying a bonding unless she thought there was a good chance of success. If it was me I'd let Caroline have another go ..... and if it doesn't work out then he really is the unbondable Beau!

Back