• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I am at my wits end

You can't blame the rabbit, if they get to something they shouldn't have then it's our fault, not theirs.

I use puppy pens around the wires since Louie demolished an extension lead and associated wires plus the laptop charger :shock:

You can't blame the rabbit, if they get to something they shouldn't have then it's our fault, not theirs.

I use puppy pens around the wires since Louie demolished an extension lead and associated wires plus the laptop charger :shock:

Yeah this is the attitude I always take. It's my fault not theirs, I shouldn't leave stuff where they can get to it. Generally now if they get to something it's because I've been lazy and not put it away where it goes.

I have speakers and computers in my house too.

image00007ot.jpg

get plumber pipe, cut it in half along the pipe, insert your computer or speaker cables in, re-seal it w/ duct tape. See photo

Since I couldn't see it being mentioned already, forgive my blind eyes if I've missed it... but make sure that you give them something they CAN chew (willow products, weave-a-balls are especially popular with my two) so they can be distracted and hone their chewing entertainment needs on those items :wave:

Combination of this & blocking off/protecting wires is the best chance to avoid expensive mishaps, but it's not a guaranteed solution. Rabbits will be rabbits, and just repeating what has already been mentioned, if we leave something even remotely within our reach we only have ourselves to blame :lol:

Back