• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I am a new girl!

BirdieBun

Wise Old Thumper
Hi All,

I have been on this site daily for the past couple of weeks as I caught the Bunny Loving Bug from Tree (a regular on here)

So Hello and hi to you Tree :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: , Hiya, if I lean further over my desk I can see you.

Just so people know, this is the lady that is getting the bun on the weekend, with the poorly stepson.

:wave:

:mrgreen: hiya :wave: hope it all works out for ya!

Now, how's about you two getting some work done in that office now :shock:

I know tell me about it! We do try but every time one of us starts some work (usually Tree puts her foot down) I just have to ask her a question about bunnies and then it all starts again :lol: :lol:

You two need to attend a hopper group, either that or Rabbitaholics Anonymous :roll:

You'd never find me sitting in front of a computer all day looking at gorgeous bunnies :angel:

Hello!! Welcome to the forum - couldnt reply yesterday as I had a power cut that lasted all day!! Have fun!! :lol:

Welcome_09514.gif
Birdiebun

Great office you must work in :lol: :lol:

bunnyhuggger said:
You'd never find me sitting in front of a computer all day looking at gorgeous bunnies :angel:

:roll: :roll: Hi Lynda :wave: where have you been :?: you have'nt been on for ages and ages :p :lol: :lol: dont believe a word bunnyhuggger says birdiebun, Lynda is the local internet search engine finder :wink: :D

Hi Birdiebun :wave: have fun chatting buns

ps: Lynda, when do we get to see your bird :wink: :D

"ps: Lynda, when do we get to see your bird"

Hi thanks for my welcome message...........did you mean my bird as I have a budgie?

BirdieBun said:
Denny said:
ps: Lynda, when do we get to see your bird"

Hi thanks for my welcome message...........did you mean my bird as I have a budgie?

Lynda (bunnyhuggger) has got a Hans Macaw :wink: that she said she would find a piccy of him to post :D

sorry for the confusion Birdiebun :oops: is your name Lynda as well then :?:

Back