• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hypothermic bun - best thing to do?

What a lovely photo!

Please don't worry about the breeder Kate, you have made a difference to this bunny. This is all we can do, just chip away.

And, remember Ripple (the chocolate rex). She has gone to a wonderful house home. And, didn't you bring mum neddy and baby neddies? Last two booked, all wonderful loving homes.

You are making a difference.

I really try not to think of the gee eye tees we are trying to beat. I get all wound up and want to stamp on them, which makes me feel pretty much as nasty as they actually are:evil: And boy can I feel mad!

But, the bunnies aren't mad, so, I try to be like them. (It doesn't always work though, but I keep on trying;))

Alice x

Well said Alice, but it's like I always tell you..........They are loose in the community you know :lol::lol:

The baby bunnies were sold on gumtree, it was the mum and dad who were given away.

The last ads were free to a good home and not for sale. It might be that she started off, like a lot of muppets, thinking its easy money. Then finding out she couldnt sell.

If you dont hear back from her by next week, give me her address and Ill drop her a line and ask for the hutches for "my" rescue.

Back