• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hutch advice please

The hutch doesnt look very deep. Going by the picture I would think it is only about 16 inches deep. If you are spending money on a decent hutch you want something which will last. I would check out the happy hutch and see what they have in this sort of thing

Hi Mandy

It's supposed to be 6ftx2ftx4ft (height not inc the chalet top bit), but you're right - it doesnt say that on the website - I'll double check. I saw it originally on an ebay shop, but work has blocked access to ebay (grrr). I sure its the same one though, looks identical and location of manufacturer is the same.

If it is 2ft wide then that's a really decent size.

This is the website, happy hutch that Janice mentions:
http://www.happyhutch.com/

Many people on here have their hutches...and they also sell some of their hutches on ebay for considerably less so worth checking out the link I sent you if you can view it somewhere else (it's for a 6 x 2 hutch with attached run of 6 x 4 with a starting bid of £110 and they usually sell for that or a little more.)

It looks to be 16" deep, especially at that price - you would have the same floor space in a 4x2 double if that's the case :)

Back