• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Howdy all!

I've added those two to my list and they'll get *'d out now. If you should accidently come across any more I've missed let me know :roll:

Tam :)

I wanted to update my other avatar, but then I thought, new forum, new piccy. And to be honest, I couldn't be arsed to sit there for hours fiddling about with it, so I figured 'the mad woman from Devon with too many animals' summed it up nicely!

Yes Lynda it's my lovely Dooley... my most gentle, lovable, cuddly rabbit. That was well remembered I have to say!

Would that be a french man riding a donkey? (hee haw, hee haw) I must be getting tired.... I tell crappy jokes when I'm tired!

Hi there Shantel :D Great to see you here...even if you are testing the swear word filter already and you are still on the "Introductions" bit.....you will just have to vent with emoticons instead....have we got an icon doing the "V" s Tamsin, and other gesticulations...need to be prepared, Shantel is here... :wink:

Ps. Shantel how is the beautiful Bonnie??
We have a mini Dalmatian rex "Sir Galahad" that arrived from the RSPCA last week, and he is adorable and very affectionate. :D

Back