• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How to get golden poops? U/D YESSS!!!!

mine only have huge golden poops if the hay is brown and stalky.. the softer greener hay gives smaller darker poops no matter what the other diet consists of :wave:

YES!!! THEY'RE GOLDEN! Less meusli (an eggcup), more hay and more grass! :D:D:D:D:D:D I'm soooooo happy!!!!

096.jpg

My buns are fed muesli (I know some disagree, but they don't like pellets), a cup of veg twice a day and good unlimited hay. BUT they have small, black poos :cry: What am I doing wrong RU? :cry:

buns dont generally like pellets over the mixed stuff they learn to like pellets until I knew pellets were better for her I gave yuki the mixed stuff I know its crule but I forced her off them gave her half and half until it was all pellets and if she didnt eat it she still had hay and some veggies hay is more important then pellets anywho but she soon learnt she werent getting the mix and she had to eat the pellets because i didnt give her any other form of dry food

Back