• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How to Draw a Bunny 101

Not exactly used your technique - it's a picture I have already drawn!

Maria x

005.jpg

Tomorrow I'll have a go, but using a different bunny 'model' from google :)

rabbit-1.jpg

After you've put on top of it all of the lines, how do you get rid of the picture itself? :?

I'm attempting it... hehehe.
Not sure what type of bunny mine is, but it's sat a bit more hunched looking... I'm lazy and I'm using the same photo as Tamsin. :lol: I don't have a scanner, so in the end I might take a photo of this and stick it on here to give people a laugh, lol.

All the pics I posted are from my camera - the scanner is all the way downstairs :lol:

After you've put on top of it all of the lines, how do you get rid of the picture itself?

You need a graphics program with layers. You draw the new lines on a second layer and then delete/hide the original. You can do it the none computer way too and put a piece of tracing paper of grease proof paper over a photo or the computer screen and work out your shapes that way :)

Drew one... took two pictures of it... It's a rather hunched looking bunny of no specific (or obvious) breed... The eye went rather wrong. Showed my friend, she told me that it's 'too boxy'. :oops: Ain't my fault the only pencil in this house is a metal type one that make scritchy-scratchy lines and won't let me soften them... But now i'm too self-conscious to show anything.

Drew one... took two pictures of it... It's a rather hunched looking bunny of no specific (or obvious) breed... The eye went rather wrong. Showed my friend, she told me that it's 'too boxy'. :oops: Ain't my fault the only pencil in this house is a metal type one that make scritchy-scratchy lines and won't let me soften them... But now i'm too self-conscious to show anything.

Post it up and lets see. We're not going to be horrible and if you got stuck then maybe we can give you some tips :)

Tam

I'm only using one of those clicky pencils with the leads in (HB) and paper out of the printer :oops: No need to be posh :lol:

I've also recently discovered the wonders of blue tack. Works like an eraser but no smudging and you can just make lines lighter instead of totally removing them if you want :D

Aw, what the heck. .-.
Please, no extra loud giggling so I can hear it from here... :lol: I tried, that's what counts! I s'pose, on a basic level, you can tell what it is...

SN850679.jpg

SN850682.jpg

... I will never be an artist. :roll: But it's an attempt at a bunny-doodle!

I think your under selling yourself that looks pretty cool to me! Honestly, it looks really good I think you might have more artistic potential than you think :D

Tam

I'm only using one of those clicky pencils with the leads in (HB) and paper out of the printer :oops: No need to be posh :lol:

I've also recently discovered the wonders of blue tack. Works like an eraser but no smudging and you can just make lines lighter instead of totally removing them if you want :D

:shock: :lol: Im not getting anything posh :lol: I dont have a printer because I do all my printing and work :) Im only going to get a pack of printer paper from woolworths :lol:

Back