• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How much time do you spend with your rabbits?

Whenever Im home I am with them. They come out at alternate times but are stil together in the living room so probably around 4 1/2 hours a day during the week.

:wave:I'm pretty much with Twinkie all day (unless I pop out). He lives indoors and free-ranges downstairs all day with me. When we go to bed he sleeps at the bottom of the stairs. I don't know if there is a certain amount of time you should spend with bun/buns, but I suppose the fact that Twinkie is single, is part of the reason why he lives with us and the dog in the house. He intergrates well into our family life indoors, however, if I had say 2+ buns then I may consider housing them outside and then unfortunately they would get less of my time, but I would try to make what time I spent with them as worthwhile as possible:)

Back