• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How much do you pay ..

I usually see Rachel...I get in a mood if shes fully booked :lol:

I'm always saying this but I really do think she is the best there....

Jill + Mandy: Well I think I've tried all of them as I didn't know of this Rachel lady untill last time I was there. I think they are all good there but Rachel is super good. She was great last time I went when Barney had been poorly. I took them both in together and she weighed them both and clipped both their nails and gave Barney an injection and it came to about £13

Her other vet sounds terrible. Apparently everyone who goes to see him is scared of him! I'm hoping she will always go and see gamston vets now.

Is the Gamston vets you go to just off the A52, nearish to the A60 junction? Not that my vets aren't good, just that they're suffering vet shortage at the moment, and I wasn't impressed by the 'locust' vet ( :lol: )
Would love to know of a good one, as back-up! :D

Errr....Im not sure in relation to roads as I'm rubbish at directions :oops: :lol: , but this is the address:

Gamston Vets4Pets Ltd
Gamston Veterinary Centre, Gamston District Centre, Gamston, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire NG2 6PS
Tel: 0115 981 6262

Yes I think that is the same one it's just off the a52 the A60 is close by too. Crickey, they'll be over run with rabbit women.

Back