• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How much did you pay for your rabbits?

Ted - £20 from a breeder. Luckily he was never bred from.
Rosie - Free, she wasnt a good enough mummy :(
Grace and Elliot - Free off preloved (they were neutered/spayed too!)

Mischa is the only one I personally paid for. I can't remember how much, may have been £25. Mini is Mischa's daughter. Nutmeg needed a new home. Smudge was bought for me.

£25 each from the lady who bred them; tabby wasn't suitable for show but matthew could have been when he was small.

we (daughter took me there) had to make two visits first and answered some searching questions about previous buns, received a lot of advice (including 'make sure you get them neutered...you will get them neutered won't you...') on housing and care and were told to keep in touch and that she'd have them back and rehome them if it didn't work out.

Peter - £26 Pets at Home
Tilly - £10 rescue ( we paid for injections and neutering)
Murphy - free from rescue, he was older and they just wanted him to have a good home.

Tink and Mischief were free bunnies from a friend. (talk about free, costing me over £200 a year :roll: :lol: )

Jasper was £25 from a local pet shop (been through why I bought him so many times that I'm not going to explain again ;) )

and Blossom was free, I rescued her from my aunty who surprisingly gave me £10 after finding out how much I had spent on her spay and myxi vaccination.

Blue was £25 from a girl at work who'd had an accidental litter, Ollie was I think £40 from Kris and then Marnie was £40 from Liz (hugo's there) :love:

I believe we paid £90 for Sora & Smudge from Bath Cats & Dogs Home.

The suggested donation was £25 per rabbit, but since they were neutered, vaccinated & microchipped by the Home, we decided to pay a bigger donation :wave:

£40 for Blue from breeder
Nothing for Honey as we took her from a dodgy man who was going to let loose the babies he had left.
Bracken free, unwanted childs present after 5days :roll:
Dizzee Rascal - £15 P@H adoption
Florence - £20 from rescue as she hasn't been spayed as too young.

Bella was free from the petshop I worked in as she was dumped there by a breeder as Bells was poorly. She then went on to cost me £1000 in vets bills in less than a month :lol::lol:

Oscar was £15 from the breeder (when we knew no better) and she fetched him here too so she could check his accommodation and chat with us

Of course, you don't need to answer if you don't wish to share that info :wave:

I paid £35 for Rosie from a breeder 8 years ago, and last year I paid £20 for Islay and Jura from Gumtree plus £10 fuel costs for the woman to bring them to me. So £30 in total for them.

The bunnies before that my parents paid for so I don't know.

my bf paid for our two i think it can to 40 something pounds cant remeber but we did pay for a pair.

My very first rabbit 32 yrs ago cost 50p off the veg cart man and he was the bestest rabbit ever most of my other rabbits have been free of people who dont want them and i never could say no and my current 2 Maisey was £40 off the rspca and Alan was free off my sister who no longer wanted him.

I paid £129 for Daisy from pets at Home a year and a half ago :oops: She was worth every penny though! Pets at home have now reduced there giants to around £69.

I paid £129 for Daisy from pets at Home a year and a half ago :oops: She was worth every penny though! Pets at home have now reduced there giants to around £69.

srry but gotta say this ecause hardly any one wants them thats why. if i could and had the right amount of space and everything id have one.

Back