• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How many rescue buns have you had?

How many rescue buns have you had?

• None

Votes: 8 9.0%

Votes: 15 16.9%

Votes: 15 16.9%

Votes: 11 12.4%

Votes: 5 5.6%

Votes: 8 9.0%

Votes: 6 6.7%

Votes: 2 2.2%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 1.1%

• 11-20

• 21-30

• 31-40

• 41-50

• 51-60

• 61-70

• 71-80

• 81-90

• 91-100

• 100+

• Total voters
You just donate what ever you like as it is classed as a charity. They have all sorts of buns, some are just handed in to them if the owners dont want them any more, they aren't all stock buns that have got to old as sometimes suggested on here.

Both my buns where from there. Buster was an unwanted christmas present so was tanken back to them, he was 17weeks when i got him and Lola was really over weight and just a chore to her owners so they signed her over to p@h, she is 4yrs old.

Yes that does :)

I've had 7 in total.

Lola & Betty came from Sue's Rabbit Rescue, Saffy & Edina, Bracken and soon to be Daphen from BARC, and although Jasper came from someone who was bored with him I class him as a rescue rabbit.

We also had Claude who we found and were planning on keeping until his owner came back for him.

I got my first bunny, Kermit, from PAH. When he was ill i found this forum.

When Kermit left me i got Herbie & Inca. Herbie from BARC and Inca from Bunnyhops. They were both poor wee souls and i just fell for them.

Both of mine are rescues. Maisie from BCDH and Marvin was from Starlight's rabbit rescue.

Best decision I ever made.

I am very excited as am soon to get rescue 10 and 11. I will then have 9 honeybunnies and 2 RSPCA bunsters, plus I had another honeybunny who died suddenly and fairly soon after getting him. I have owned 13 in total but my first two were from a naughty teenager who let hers 'play together'. I took two brothers and they lived until they were 9 and 12.
I would always rescue now but after the next two arrive that is full to the brim. And hubby thought I'd stop at 2. Mawhahahahahahaha...:lol:

Back