• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How many buns do you have?

How many buns do you have?

• None

Votes: 3 1.9%

Votes: 15 9.4%

Votes: 44 27.7%

Votes: 14 8.8%

Votes: 23 14.5%
  • 5+

Votes: 60 37.7%

• Total voters
I used to have 11, but have "just" five now! :) I am downsizing my zoo through natural losses and haven't added any new bunnies (or other animals for that matter) for three years and won't for a few more years either - until I have the lifestyle that I want to achieve and have the space and time I want for them to have the best possible life too. :love:

Vera

Last edited:
Looking at the poll results, people either have a load of bunnies or just a pair. :lol::lol::lol:

Kay's set up is fantastic :D

Have to say each time I've been over to Kay's, I've wanted to move in!! Complete bunny heaven with all those giants about :love::love::love:

I havent seen Kays new setup, but at her old house, i thought it was amazing, bunnies were everywhere :love: :love:

Looking at the poll results, people either have a load of bunnies or just a pair. :lol::lol::lol:

Thats because once you take the plunge past 2 bunnies they become completely addictive :lol:

So if you don't want to end up with a houseful of bunnies that completely take over your life stick with 2 and don't be tempted by that third:lol:

Thats because once you take the plunge past 2 bunnies they become completely addictive :lol:

So if you don't want to end up with a houseful of bunnies that completely take over your life stick with 2 and don't be tempted by that third:lol:

Oh this, though with us if we hadn't taken on the third then she would've been stuck in a small cage with a yappy dog and a family with not enough time to love her properly.

Hopefully arranging a day in near future to travel over :D got a hutch for Kay (any excuse to go over really) ;) :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: As if you need an excuse ;) :lol:

Say hello to Mayo & Timmy for us when you go over - Mark has a real soft spot for Mayo :love: He wanted to bunnynap her when we went over with Archie!! :love:

:lol::lol::lol: So true. Although I'm sure I'm compensating for not adopting more bunnies by taking on various other pets instead - since the bunnies came, we've 'acquired' 2 gerbils, a cat and a hamster. :oops: :lol::lol:

We have 18 of our own bunnies :love:

We currently have 1 foster bunny looking for a home and 2 on their holidays (we also bonded them! :love:)

just the two over here!

steve the English spot cross. hes around 2-2 1/2
and
jas, dwarf lap and she was 2 in feburary.

Honestly hats off to all the rescues, and uber mulit-bunny house holds, my two drive me nuts with what ifs, poos, space, diet........i dont know how you do it!

heres a pic! just because i love showing them off! (jas on left, steve on right)
Photo0432-1.jpg

I have two.... would LOVE to add a third but been there, done that, lost the bunny :cry::cry:

So think this pair is my limit for the time being :)

Back