• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How long.....

How long after living together did ur buns fall in love?

• Straight away

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Less than a week

• Less than 2 weeks

• Less than a month

• several months

• imm still waiting...................

• Total voters
In answer to your questions :

1) They have lived together for over 2 weeks now.

2) Theo isnt really attatched to me - Hes a free spirit- but will run over to me if i lie on the floor- sniff me and then hop away- or try to eat my hair

Sooz22 said:
Saying that Tracie.....Marley has so lost his attatchment to me now, he even runs away from me with the others when i go to get them in :( but at least he is happy. This has only started to happen in the last couple of weeks so its taken a few months.

awww :( Jen was like that when she was with Harley - she suddenly only wanted to be with him and wasn't interested in seeing me anymore. It's sad in a way, but it is nice to see truly loved up buns. I think eventually Jen will be the same with Frankie too :love:

Jemma&Theo said:
In answer to your questions :

1) They have lived together for over 2 weeks now.

2) Theo isnt really attatched to me - Hes a free spirit- but will run over to me if i lie on the floor- sniff me and then hop away- or try to eat my hair

I'm sure they'll settle down eventually - if they can cohabit without any disagreements then chances are they'll bond properly with time :D Two weeks isn't that long :love:

my two girls took 1 to 2 weeks. i was surprised how quickly they bonded actually lol.

they started off with quite a bit of chasing though, and some fur pulling. but they soon settled down. they LOVE each other now hehe.

Ruth xx

hope so- still lots of chasing- but think he does it for sport now as he slows down when he catches up :D :D he he- lil rascal- scared her to death....

does she know hes playing????

he hops ears up rather than runs with ears back- so i know hes only having a laugh at her expense.

Back