• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

how long have you kept rabbits for?

Since June 2010 - so only 6 months.

And i've learnt so much in that time, it feels like alot longer.
And im still enjoying every minute of their company.....:love:

For 23 years! Since I was 9! With a few bun-free years though. Only kept them in the house for the last 2 months though...

It will soon be 1 year since we adopted Jack - on January 17th. :love:

We reserved him (and Hollie!) from BARC on Christmas Day last year - best thing we ever did! :D xx

Had my first one when I was 12 then had a break until Feburay this year when I got Leo and Pandora, best thing I ever did rescueing them :D

We have had them since June 2000, they started out as my Daughters but I took over looking after them in about September

I had rabbits in my teens (from about 12-16) then had a break.

Paul and I, together, have been owned by rabbits now for nearly 3 years (still have our original pair from RSPCA) and absolutely LOVING it! :love:

8.5 years now - how time flies. I wish I knew then what I know now. All because I had to drop a friend off at midnight after a party and saw a bunny hopping around the road and we caught her :love:

Back