• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

how long have you kept rabbits for?

Not had a rabbit continuosly - i had one for 3 years (2000-2003) and another for about 10 months (in 2005) . Not had another one for years but now we've had Lucky for 10 months and Daisy for 3 months. :)

20 years. Previous to that dad had rabbits so probably earlier than that. Only in the last 4 years have I learnt more about them though.

Just over 4 years.

youve put together that amazing set up in 4 years?! :shock:

we got daisy and duke almost 4 years ago and sadly lost daisy in october but are now proud bunny parents to libby who is currently snuggled up with duke - despite basically refusing to groom him!

youve put together that amazing set up in 4 years?! :shock:

we got daisy and duke almost 4 years ago and sadly lost daisy in october but are now proud bunny parents to libby who is currently snuggled up with duke - despite basically refusing to groom him!

The set up has only been in existance for just over a year and a half or so as we only used to foster the odd bunny before that. A lot of the housing went up last year. We got involved with volunteering at a local rescue pretty early on and ended up adopting a few more bunnies. We had about 8 about 3 years ago and have developed our experience quite rapidly by taking in unwanted bunnies (some of which we kept:oops:) and the others as fosters for other rescues, until we went it alone last Feb.

Baptism of fire really.

I had my first rabbits quite a number of years ago when I was 12 years old. Since then I have on and off had rabbits of my own, also fostered rabbits for 2 different rescues and now have a few boarding bunnies.

I am hoping that in the next year I will again have rabbits of my own :D

The set up has only been in existance for just over a year and a half or so as we only used to foster the odd bunny before that. A lot of the housing went up last year. We got involved with volunteering at a local rescue pretty early on and ended up adopting a few more bunnies. We had about 8 about 3 years ago and have developed our experience quite rapidly by taking in unwanted bunnies (some of which we kept:oops:) and the others as fosters for other rescues, until we went it alone last Feb.

Baptism of fire really.

now you say it i think i have asked you before! :oops:

still tho - its remains that your setup is amazing and has given hubby and me something to think about with respects to what we might like to do with our lives as time goes by

Back