• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How have you annoyed your rabbit today?

grooming. you'd think he'd like it :lol:

fpwC8Ky.jpg

Gorgeous boy!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh Pepper!

It's for your own good! I have to bribe mine though to get any proper grooming done.

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

I managed to coax Lopsy to sit for me for a whole 5mins of detufting the other day with an actual (whole, small) carrot: I half expected him to run off with it after eating enough to pick it up, but he didn't so maybe my technique is more pleasing than Matt's? Matt managed a single tuft sometime later XD Perhaps Lopsy told Pepper to hold out for the goodies?

My OH bumped into a friend the other day walking back from supermarket. She spied all the kale, greens, spinach popping out the carrier bag and said 'Oh good to see you are eating healthy then.'

To which my OH replied 'Oh no these are all for the rabbit. He has a whole shelf in the fridge.'

She was quite shocked but we found it funny. We are well aware that Mr Chief eats better than us! [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

When store clerks and strangers ask me how I prepare some greens, I say raw.

You did a great job. He is looking extra spiffy! :love:Did Tulip ever groom him?
My lionheads need a lot of grooming so I hope nobunny told them about bribes.:D

he's indignant sulking. not a happy bunny :lol:

no, the only grooming Tulip does to him is nip bit chucks of fur off him :(

I just sprayed our ornamental maple trees with a product to keep the few white-tail deer in the area from chewing the new growth and have overspray from head to toe. The product is similar to keep bunnies out of the garden,so I may be shunned for a while.

These products do not harm animals, they just smell bad.

b31704bff22399c4fb3c4ff4cd6562b8.jpg

I don’t like smiling in photos, why is mum so annoying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I had the audacity to go into their room to give them hay, then stand and read a text message. Poppy grabbed my trouser leg and yanked it, because how dare I not be there to either 1) give her attention or 2) give her a treat.

Back