• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How have you annoyed your rabbit today?

They look lovely beds. I want to invest in some new bits like a house and stuff. I will take a look [emoji3] x

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

I want pellets mum, not another round of eye drops.

49VDDAt.jpg

Beautiful bunny.

Thank you both, there will be beds up on the Etsy store hopefully this week as I’m on leave!

Bunnymomma- thank you, she is a beauty

I sat in Amber and Zorro's bonding pen and they started to nudge me with their noses. Later I brought the greens and was back in the herd-until the greens were devoured at top speed.

I committed a terrible crime this week. I picked Bertie up on Thursday.

Bertie: Filthy human paws, soiling my fur!

I tried to stroke Dusty when she was busy wondering what to eat. She hopped briskly away. Oops!

Here she is with her beloved Snowflake near by.

I ate salad greens in front of Amber and Zorro after they ate theirs. Apparently the greens I buy at the supermarket are for bunny consumption only. Though they think I ruined it with vinaigrette dressing-like adding baytril to perfectly good greens.:lol:

I ate salad greens in front of Amber and Zorro after they ate theirs. Apparently the greens I buy at the supermarket are for bunny consumption only. Though they think I ruined it with vinaigrette dressing-like adding baytril to perfectly good greens.:lol:

i buy a bag of carrots for the bunnies and sometimes need one for my meal. makes me feel so guilty, like i'm stealing their food.

My OH bumped into a friend the other day walking back from supermarket. She spied all the kale, greens, spinach popping out the carrier bag and said 'Oh good to see you are eating healthy then.'

To which my OH replied 'Oh no these are all for the rabbit. He has a whole shelf in the fridge.'

She was quite shocked but we found it funny. We are well aware that Mr Chief eats better than us! [emoji23]

I did upset Mr Chief today. I wiped his eyes as usual as they still get a bit weepy.

Then I checked down his ears with a torch. He sat perfectly still as he is used to that now and realises it doesn't hurt.

I saw a bit of wax and he will not let us clean his ears. Not. Ever.
So we used ear drops before to loosen the wax but not done it for ages.

I went to get ear drops and came back. He was still sitting perfectly still until he spied the white bottle in my hand and he was off the bed like a rocket!!

He proceeded to thump his back foot for over 10 mins. Every time I thought he had stopped. Then he would thump again. I was really told off!! [emoji23]

I did upset Mr Chief today. I wiped his eyes as usual as they still get a bit weepy.

Then I checked down his ears with a torch. He sat perfectly still as he is used to that now and realises it doesn't hurt.

I saw a bit of wax and he will not let us clean his ears. Not. Ever.
So we used ear drops before to loosen the wax but not done it for ages.

I went to get ear drops and came back. He was still sitting perfectly still until he spied the white bottle in my hand and he was off the bed like a rocket!!

He proceeded to thump his back foot for over 10 mins. Every time I thought he had stopped. Then he would thump again. I was really told off!! [emoji23]

that is so funny :lol:

Haha, my bunny has a strange habit. When i lay face down, he squeezing his butt under my neck. And he wants me to pet him. He did so again. I was playing with the phone too. I didn't pet he. He got mad at me :D

Back