• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

House rabbit - should I rehome

house bunny

These Nic cubes are brilliant, I have seen another site where a guy has designed and built a large 2 tier rabbit cage, bigger , bespoke, and cheaper that the average rabbit cage.
I am hoping to buy more cubes ..I am very reluctant to part with MOJO not least because I love him but he is an English Lop and therefore requires specific care and therfore unsuitable for young children, also acc. to the Petsathome contract he has to go back to them (yeh!right!)

I will do my utmost to keep him and hopefully adopt a doe E Lop as companion
or other deserving bunny ...

P.s I did have a dogs for 30 yrs and lost my last precious spaniel last June, hubby didnt want anymore animals in the house, he accepted the dogs, but with bad grace ....so MOJO was a bit of a backward step as he saw it.

These Nic cubes are brilliant, I have seen another site where a guy has designed and built a large 2 tier rabbit cage, bigger , bespoke, and cheaper that the average rabbit cage.
I am hoping to buy more cubes ..I am very reluctant to part with MOJO not least because I love him but he is an English Lop and therefore requires specific care and therfore unsuitable for young children, also acc. to the Petsathome contract he has to go back to them (yeh!right!)

I will do my utmost to keep him and hopefully adopt a doe E Lop as companion
or other deserving bunny ...

P.s I did have a dogs for 30 yrs and lost my last precious spaniel last June, hubby didnt want anymore animals in the house, he accepted the dogs, but with bad grace ....so MOJO was a bit of a backward step as he saw it.

I'm really glad to hear this :) Mojo is lucky to have such a great bunny mummy.

I'm sure you know this already but just in case... If you are thinking of getting Mojo a bunny wife BOTH bunnies will need to be neutered before they can be bonded, this usually helps with aggression, spraying/marking terittory and will stop any accidental bunny babies as well as protecting does against caner of the womb.

Rabbits should also be vaccinated against myxomatosis (Myxo) and Viral Hemorrhagic Disease (VHD). Mxyo is every 6 months and VHD is yearly.

In regards to posting photos, the below thread explains how do host photos to post in this forum.

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=136183

Hope this helps and welcome to the forum:wave:

Back