• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Horace Older Nethie

This is little Horace
Horace.jpg

He arrived last night and is at least 4 1/2 to 5 years old..I think maybe older..the family couldn't remember when they bought him.
At the moment he is sleeping..I hope he livens up a bit and he is off for a vet check in about an hour

Oh my goddddddd!!! What a babe :love: xx

I had the pleasure of briefly meeting this handsome chap today...... I can whole heartedly say he's gorgeous and very strongly smells of curry..... his previous owner must have been a fab cook! :lol:

Is the guy still for adoption?
i think that i really fell in love...
I send an email to the Honeybunny adress, may be... five minutes ago, but i am quite impatient...

hum, we talk seriously about horace, my partner and me, and we are really interesting in this little guy...
We are sure she quite happy alone, but as we can't spend all day long with her (even if my partner works home) we know she will be happier with a companion...
Shiro is between 4 1/2 et 5 1/2 years old (this is the vet estimation, I adopt her too), and we do not want a younger bunny...
please, keep me updated soon!!!
cec

Back