• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hopes had her babies (more pictures added post 32 )

You're only keeping one?! :lol:

Can't be the little grey one cause I fancy that one :lol:

you guessed right the wee grey fawn one second in the line up he/she is so so sweet and is into everything have had to bring them in today as when I open the hutch up there trying to get out and in this weather its 2 cold for them

100_1335.jpg

you guessed right the wee grey fawn one second in the line up he/she is so so sweet and is into everything have had to bring them in today as when I open the hutch up there trying to get out and in this weather its 2 cold for them

100_1335.jpg

That was just an excuse to take them inside :lol::lol:

ty they are they are up for adoption when they are ready to leave there mum but thats going to be another 6 to 8 weeks .......How will I cope without them :?:?:?:?Spoke to Rachel at the rescue today she wants them back at 8 to 10 weeks :oops::evil: this is going to be hard

ty they are they are up for adoption when they are ready to leave there mum but thats going to be another 6 to 8 weeks .......How will I cope without them :?:?:?:?Spoke to Rachel at the rescue today she wants them back at 8 to 10 weeks :oops::evil: this is going to be hard

You'll just need to adopt them all :lol::lol:

do you really want me murdered as he has warned me .....no more. We are keeping Hope and we are going to go get her hubby through soon...to get them both together again.So thats three more as it is Hope hubby and the wee one. I am thinking about having a break from fostering for a wee while and consintraiting on the rabbits I have .I want to increase the group to 9 so think i need to build my nerves up for that first

Back