• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hopes had her babies (more pictures added post 32 )

It would be cool if you did! They weren't in paws here for very long. In about 5 or 6 months ago? A black mini lop/lionhead called Chico and a grey lop doe called Barney... Their names got changed quickly!

yeah I mind those 2 ..they were brought in about the Same time as Oor Rowan who we lost a few weeks ago and her three babies Paddy benjii and Penny who all have forever homes now...I have 4 fosters here from Paws at the moment and the 6 babies

they are a pleasure to have here Its going to be hard to give them up :cry::cry: wonder what hubby will say if I said we are adopting 7 more :?

yeah I mind those 2 ..they were brought in about the Same time as Oor Rowan who we lost a few weeks ago and her three babies Paddy benjii and Penny who all have forever homes now...I have 4 fosters here from Paws at the moment and the 6 babies

Aw, that's nice that you know them. They're really lovely buns

So sorry to hear about your Rowan, but glad to hear about the babies.

Which fosters do you have? I know a couple of them. My favourite is Presley - what a great bun!

Awww what lovely babies :D. Especially love the 2 darker ones.

Tell hubby he needs to build a load of other hutches :lol:

Loved the pictures Debbie, showed them to Ian, he loves them too. Hope the two hutches will be of use to you......that was Ian making sure I got no more bunnies, but as you well know....plenty room in shed. Hope little ones do well.

we just required 2 this week as it is :? thanks to Magaret from here Hopes in one at the moment with the wee ones and need to keep one empty for when we separte the boys from the girls .

We are thinking about bringing them in in a few weeks to the pen and cage inide so they have more space to run about 24/7 ..

I have daisy and george a pair a pair of frenchies well george is a cross with somthing smaller than a frenchie I also have tiwgllet who is erm a x somthing not sure what . But is a lovley rabbit who loves bunny hugs ect

Also got hope abd her 6 babies .

thats not counting my own 11

Loved the pictures Debbie, showed them to Ian, he loves them too. Hope the two hutches will be of use to you......that was Ian making sure I got no more bunnies, but as you well know....plenty room in shed. Hope little ones do well.

Got twiglet here who would be great with nala ;) I think they would get on great

Also goerge and Daisy as you know Ian always wanted a frenchie :p

100_1338.jpg

100_1337.jpg

100_1336.jpg

100_1334.jpg

100_1332.jpg

Back