• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hopefully My New Bunny Will Soon Be Here......

:shock: :shock: :shock:

My. My. It's She A Bit Tottie!!

:love::love::love:

All the girly bunnies better watch out, theres a hottie about!!!

m
xx

Jane,

All sorted now she will be with you for Christmas :D , one extra stocking to hang now for father Christmas :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Have sent you a PM.

bunnies said:
Jane,

All sorted now she will be with you for Christmas :D , one extra stocking to hang now for father Christmas :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Have sent you a PM.

A HUMUNGOUS Thank You to Mandy and Lorraine!! :D :D :D :D

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Meg will soon be here!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Janex

Wow what a great xmas gift for u Jane!!! :D :D :D :D (not that Im condoning getting animals as xmas presents u understand...jst cuz it's Jane who we all know will not 4 get her by february)

My god she's HUUUGGGE tho, bought half the size of that dog nearly :lol: wht type of breed is she? take it she would have to be kept as a house bun or in a very big shed?

lucyj said:
Wow what a great xmas gift for u Jane!!! :D :D :D :D (not that Im condoning getting animals as xmas presents u understand...jst cuz it's Jane who we all know will not 4 get her by february)

My god she's HUUUGGGE tho, bought half the size of that dog nearly :lol: wht type of breed is she? take it she would have to be kept as a house bun or in a very big shed?

Meg is a Standard Rex :D

Janex

lucyj wrote:
Wow what a great xmas gift for u Jane!!! (not that Im condoning getting animals as xmas presents u understand...jst cuz it's Jane who we all know will not 4 get her by february)

My god she's HUUUGGGE tho, bought half the size of that dog nearly wht type of breed is she? take it she would have to be kept as a house bun or in a very big shed?

Meg is a Standard Rex

Janex

wow I never realised they were that big, or is it jst a trick of the photo that she looks so huge? :D

I have been talking to Nicola about this already :) Hopefully I will be able to take her up in the new year but it depends on whether I am going straight to London or stopping off in Southampton for the new year celebrations. If I go straight to London it's not a problem but obvs the Southampton thing throws a spanner in the works. I'd be happy to bring her to Southampton and someone transfer her to Jane. Hopefully something will be sorted. Quote Shivyrex

We can take her from Southampton!

Aww Jane what a lovely bun and lucky to have you as her new bunny mummy. I have a rex bun called Joey :lol: I shall post a pic soon.

Carob said:
I have been talking to Nicola about this already :) Hopefully I will be able to take her up in the new year but it depends on whether I am going straight to London or stopping off in Southampton for the new year celebrations. If I go straight to London it's not a problem but obvs the Southampton thing throws a spanner in the works. I'd be happy to bring her to Southampton and someone transfer her to Jane. Hopefully something will be sorted. Quote Shivyrex

We can take her from Southampton!

Think it's sorted for a few weeks now hun. If it falls through though it's def an option :)

Back