• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Honest opinions please.

Looks good to me, the only thing was a couple of shots with toys infront I couldn't tell it was a bunny behind. Not too much of an issue later in but I'd start the video with a clip you can clearly tell is a bun :)

Tam

omg that really was heart wrenching :( brought a lump to my throat!
Talking about putting names on is quite a nice idea.. maybe you could have part of the screen with a picture and part with name, age, why in rescue how long in rescue.. that sort of thing? Or maybe a clip of a rabbit then a page with the details shown.. dunno how u do such things though. to start the video off you could maybe do a summary page shown with how many rabbits you have had through in the last year or month etc? I do kinda like the black and white although some, especially the piggies have glowing eyes which makes me not like it so much.. so im not sure which is best.. i think colour would make the rabbits stand out from the hutches. Maybe you could ask him to do a bit in colour to have a look at and see what its like.

I am reshooting the videos tomorow with my digital camera then emailing it to Paul. He said he can add some captions and things so we will see how it turns out :thumb:

Back