• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Homecheck needed in Preston PR4-Done

rngpwelfare

Mama Doe
This is a lovely sounding home for our longhaired rabbit Cedric.
Some of you may remember the photo's from when he came in.

It would be lovely to get him in to a home of his own so if anyone can help with this then please get in touch, by pm.

Many thanks

Last edited:
Aw I really hope someone can help with a homecheck for the lovely Cedric, would be great for him to have his forever home. :)

Aw I really hope someone can help with a homecheck for the lovely Cedric, would be great for him to have his forever home. :)

So do I Helen :(

But it's starting to look unlikely may have to go about this in a different way, if there's no-one that can help get a fluffy little boy his forever home.

Cedric - a darlin' fluffy little boy!

Hi all :wave:

For all of you who may remember Tracy's (Rugby Rabbit and Guinea pig Welfare) posts and photos about Cedric, just to say he is now happily and cosily housed in my rabbit garden, after an eventful and rather long trip up the M6 on Friday - traffic on Fridays is never good! Thanks to Laura and her mum and dad for bringing him up to Littleborough and to my OH for patiently waiting in a McDonalds car park for 3 hours, with only a muffin and cup of coffee for company, whilst Cedric made the journey!

He is a fabulous, fluffy bundle of fun and has settled in really well - although seems to have lost how to use a litter tray along the journey!!!::lol: He's eating me out of house and home and is enjoying lots of head rubs. My french lop Maize is very interested in him, although my lionhead Jess, for whom he was originally intended, seems a little complacent.:) Time will tell this weekend when, weather permitting, the bonding process will begin. He has the choice of 2 - lucky boy:oops:

Please send big bonding vibes for Cedric and Jessx

And thanks also to Tracy - I know how much you loved him, but I promise he will be well loved here too.:love:x

Tracey

Oh its lovely to hear how well Cedric has settled in! My OH was just asking me about him the other day and if I had heard/seen anything via RU. I had seen him a few times at Tracy's at RNGP and hoped he would soon be settled in his forever home.

Sending lots and lots of good luck vibes for the bonding & if you get a chance later on please could we have a few piccies if you are able to? :D

Well done to everyone who got him up to Preston as well :D

ooo I'm glad he's got a new home!!

Please add pics soon - I missed the original thread.

He will get litter trained again - no doubt he's running around marking his territory the little monkey :lol:

I will certainly post pics when I sort out how to do it.:oops: I will also post in the original thread so that you can see what a poorly state Cedric was in when he was found and what Tracy has done for him...x

Thank you Tracey for the update and call earlier on today.

Please give my boy a lovely ear rub from me, if you get it right he'll go to sleep :love::love::love::D

Many thanks must also go to Laura's parents in driving him in the awful traffic and also to Laura for being a collection point. I hope you all made it out to your meal on time.

Back