• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Homecheck Needed CORNWALL TR26 2QP

I grew up in st. ives, still think of it as home, and have family and friends there (no-one keeps bunnies though). Shame I'm not going home anytime soon as my mum lives about 5 mins away from that address.

Sorry this is a pointless contribution as I can't really help :oops: unless I volunteer a friend or my mother to do it and arm them with questions and info on what to ask / look for?

As I've already mentioned, I live in Cornwall, I just can't afford to get to St Ives on public transport at the moment or I'd have been first to volunteer :oops:
I wish I could help speed things up though :(

If I can save some money after my wages on Thursday, I'll try my best...My OH won't notice a few £'s missing :evil::lol:
It wouldn't be bad if St Ives was on the same train line as me
Actually...I've had a thought, I could get an all day bus ticket... I'm sure there's a bus from Hayle to St Ives :D I may have a plan forming ;)

Hopefully this should be sorted soon :)
I'm hoping the promise of tea and cake is still open?
:lol:
I don't drink much tea...So I'll just take the cake and run;)

hi

I can pay for the bus or train ticket. If my other 2 buns had behaved themselves Bobbi would be with me now....:cry:

just let me know by pm the cost and address and I'll send a cheque:D

OK

let me know if I can do anything for the transport side......

At this moment Rascal and Charlie are tucking into their greens and curly kale :love:

I only just caught up with this as not been online most the weekend!
i've also offered to pay bus fare but thank you very much to who ever has donated already!!

now sorting this though PM with OP thanks everyone :D

Hopefully Bobbi will be on his way to you soon :) :)

yay!! i really hope so :) i've passed rspca homechecks before so im not concerned! should i have it set up for how i'm going to have it while intro's are happening or leave it how it will be for once there both together?

I would leave it for how it's going to be when they're together, but explain how you're planning on having it in the meantime and how you're planning on bonding them.

Bobbi is a lovely chilled out lad although he does have his mad run-around moments :lol: He absolutely hates ramps and won't use them, although he is fine getting to and from different levels by jumping on boxes. He loves to squeeze himself into the smallest of spaces, and sits squished on top of a box which is about 6" from the ceiling :roll:

I would leave it for how it's going to be when they're together, but explain how you're planning on having it in the meantime and how you're planning on bonding them.

Bobbi is a lovely chilled out lad although he does have his mad run-around moments :lol: He absolutely hates ramps and won't use them, although he is fine getting to and from different levels by jumping on boxes. He loves to squeeze himself into the smallest of spaces, and sits squished on top of a box which is about 6" from the ceiling :roll:
I'm only helping with this on the condition I get to meet him afterwards ;)

he'll love my living room then, at the moment i've got four different box's with holes cut out, its like cardbard heaven down there! i keep bringing them home from work but bun bun tends to turn her nose up at them so i'm glad bobbi will appreciate it!

I'm sure in due course there will be a bunnyrun request thread for this, but to get the ball rolling - this homecheck has been done and now we need to get Bobbi to his new home down in St Ives. If anyone is heading down that way and thinks they may be able to help with part of the journey (he is currently in Essex), please shout!

I'm guessing that few people will be heading down the far south west anytime soon so we will try everything to get him that far in time to meet up with someone who may be heading towards Cornwall.

Please reply if you are able to help :)

Back