• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi :) New Rabbit Forum Member

frankieb1928

Young Bun
Hi, I am new to this forum so thought I would say hello and introduce my little fluffy bunnies :D
Me and my partner own two rabbits.

A orange colour Netherland Dwarf boy called Buddy, he is 5 months old. We have had him since he was 10 weeks old. Buddy is a very active playful bunny who loves lots of attention. He enjoys looking for a comfy place to lay and relax.

Our newest edition to the family is agouti colour Netherland Dwarf girl called Lulu, she is 11 weeks old. She has lived with us for about 2 weeks now. Lulu is a chilled out bunny who loves a fuss and cuddle. She is often sitting on either one of our laps sleeping.

A warm welcome to RU :wave:. Just a thought - but I assume Buddy is neutered (or is soon to be neutered) or you could have problems in a few months!!!!!

Looking forward to seeing pictures of your fluffs!

They are currently living in separate cages, Buddy is due to be neutered in a few weeks then when Lulu is old enough we are going to get her spayed and once heeled introduce them :) Fingers crosses the introduction will go well, they like sniffing and kissing each other through the bars at the moment... Hehe.
I will upload some pictures of them as soon as possible, just at the moment my posting permission's says 'I may not post attachments', I'm guessing that's due to me being new to the forum.

Hiya, welcome to Rabbits United. This is a great website with lots of bunny related advise. My name is Ashleigh and I have have a baby double maned lionhead called Snow Cloud. I hope you enjoy this forum and I look forward to seeing photos of Buddy & Lulu :)

Hi, your rabbits are so cute.

Im new here too, just joined the site yesterday. I have 3 mini lop / lion head sisters who are around 8 months old x

Back