• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi from Keedysville, Maryland

SimonB

New Kit
Thrilled to have found this bb. My name is Simon. I live Keedysville, a village 60 miles northwest of Washington DC. I scribble for a living. Friends in the city persuaded my wife and me to adopt their American Chinchilla a few years ago. I liked rabbits in theory but had never had one as a pet. I fell in love with the creature. I have a man cave with a fenced in vegetable garden out back. She shared these with me. She was a bit of a bolter which is why the city friends decided to find her a new home. She was constantly going walkabout and the neighbours complained. The move did not reform her. Try as we might to rabbit proof our fences, she always found a way out into the woods and meadow behind our house. One day she wandered too far and was run over, leaving a large, rabbit-shaped hole in my heart. I could not bear to leave it empty. The current incumbent is Maleficent. Not the name I gave her. She got it from the people who rescued her. She was found abandoned with siblings near Pittsburgh a year ago. Here she is.

img_2895.jpg

If you will forgive a bit of shameless self-promotion I have launched a blog, radiorabbit.net, devoted to all things lagomorphic. My intention is to do a regular podcast. Hence the name.

Thrilled to have found this bb. My name is Simon. I live Keedysville, a village 60 miles northwest of Washington DC. I scribble for a living. Friends in the city persuaded my wife and me to adopt their American Chinchilla a few years ago. I liked rabbits in theory but had never had one as a pet. I fell in love with the creature. I have a man cave with a fenced in vegetable garden out back. She shared these with me. She was a bit of a bolter which is why the city friends decided to find her a new home. She was constantly going walkabout and the neighbours complained. The move did not reform her. Try as we might to rabbit proof our fences, she always found a way out into the woods and meadow behind our house. One day she wandered too far and was run over, leaving a large, rabbit-shaped hole in my heart. I could not bear to leave it empty. The current incumbent is Maleficent. Not the name I gave her. She got it from the people who rescued her. She was found abandoned with siblings near Pittsburgh a year ago. Here she is.

img_2895.jpg

If you will forgive a bit of shameless self-promotion I have launched a blog, radiorabbit.net, devoted to all things lagomorphic. My intention is to do a regular podcast. Hence the name.

Hello and welcome. Lovely bunny!

Back