• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi from Aberdeen

Maybe I pressed the wrong button? I'm still getting the hang of this. Your meant to be able to post unless you are signed in so I have no idea how you managed it :D

Tam

Hi Angela my Aberdeen friend!!

Glad that I have got on here as well and am just enjoying catching up with you all. Adele mentioned weather!! Oh my goodness - here where I am we have been fogbound for days although it also has been hot and clammy. I have a lovely friend in Bournemouth who keeps tormenting me about the sunshine down there!!

Hi Marlene, I can imagine you have been fogbound, I live quite close to the sea and we have been suffering too although it seems the whole city has been affected. Don't mention hot and clammy, what a nightmare it has been trying to keep the bunnies cool. The fan has been doing overtime trying to keep them cool, thankfully it has been working!

Angela

Back