• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi everyone -I'm new.

Foxy

Young Bun
Hi, I have just joined your forum after a lovely friend recommended it to me. We have two Netherland Dwarf rabbits called Binka and Rosie. They don't live together yet because Binka had to wait 6 weeks after his neutering operation and then seemed to get a little depressed so I didn't think it would be a good time to introduce them. :( We have just put his hutch outside again (after being inside the shed all winter) and so I think he will be feeling more like himself again soon - I hope so anyway :D

Anyway sorry for rabbiting on - nice to meet you all. :lol: :lol:

Hello and welcome! To be honest the best cure for depression could well be a new friend to gain comfort and companionship from! :) Good luck!

AMETHYST

Amethyst said:
Hello and welcome! To be honest the best cure for depression could well be a new friend to gain comfort and companionship from! :) Good luck!

AMETHYST

Hi,

Yes he has a friend, another Netherland called Rosie but they haven't been introduced yet because I need some advice how to go about it. I have posted some pictures of them both in the pictures section :D

Back