• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hes gonne

still here holding him in his blankets, i dont want to let go. i still dont want to talk or see anyone.

sorry i've not replied to any pm's, struggling to find the words, its taking me ages. im so grateful for the support, and Jane, thankyou very much for that post x

i'm not ok. but please dont worry if i dont post.

still here holding him in his blankets, i dont want to let go. i still dont want to talk or see anyone.

sorry i've not replied to any pm's, struggling to find the words, its taking me ages. im so grateful for the support, and Jane, thankyou very much for that post x

i'm not ok. but please dont worry if i dont post.

I am so upset for you. I will leave you alone now, please just know I am thinking of you and please check in from time to time.:love:

I've only just seen this. I am so very very sorry for your tragic loss. :cry::cry:

It was an accident, bunnies get their noses into everything you know and can be so unpredictable. It could happen to any of us, and to many members it has. I am so sorry. Please do not punish yourself x

I really feel for you but really silly, tragic accidents just happen.

I have one friend who ran over (and killed) one of her cats; another who ran over one of her dogs - twice - when she reversed wondering what the bump was. The dog died later from injuries. Another friend whose dearly loved little kitten had a nasty habit of sleeping in the washing in the bathroom... in a hurry she threw the washing into the machine, switched it on, went out and drowned the kitten. All of these people were beside themselves with grief and anguish when they realised what had happened but all of them eventually accepted that accidents happen. And they were careful never to let it happen again. You can never guard against every eventuality especially with animals that dart around in a random fashion. So please be kind to yourself and accept that.

Oh god, I've only just seen this, I'm so, so sorry :cry: you cuddle him as long as you need to, and then maybe go get a cuddle from your gran :( as everyone else has said, it was a tragic accident, nobody can predict accidents, you didnt know he was there :( I'm so sorry, just remember we are all here for you and thinking of you xx

I am so so sorry :cry: Beilidh won't want you to feel like this though, he won't want you to blame yourself. Rabbits are beautiful and incredibly generous of spirit, for him there would be nothing to forgive, he still loves you even from the bridge. He would want you to get help and speak to someone so that you can talk through your feelings and grow strong again. He isn't hurting any more and his focus is you now because you are hurting. Please find someone whose hand you can hold whiles you let the pain out, for Beilidh's sake don't go through this alone, speak to your gran and let her know you need her. Do it for Beilidh and always remember him in his happiest moments, not the accident.

Sending massive hugs, I hope you will get some help xxx

I'm so sorry. I can only echo what everyone else has said, it was a terrible accident, you're not to blame. Thinking of you. :(

So so sorry.........what a terrible thing to happen, but it could be any one of us in a similar situation.

I hope you feel better very soon and can look back at all the happy times you and Beilidh shared
2.gif

Just seen this :cry: I'm so so sorry but like others have said, it was an accident, and unfortunately accidents do happen :( I know it's easy for me to say, I know I'd feel the same way if it was me. Thinking of you :cry: xxx

he's in a box now, with all the things he loved & his snugglesafe. i spent hours sat crying into his fur speaking to him and apologizing. he 'feels' totally gone now and its so lonely here. i cant speak without totally breaking down into tears

thankyou everyone, your all too nice. i will reply to all the pm's tonight, i promise. im sorry im taking so long.

:cry: what a terrible accident im soo sorry

cuddling with them kind of helps thats what i did when i lost locksley and cried onto him for a while

he's in a box now, with all the things he loved & his snugglesafe. i spent hours sat crying into his fur speaking to him and apologizing. he 'feels' totally gone now and its so lonely here. i cant speak without totally breaking down into tears

thankyou everyone, your all too nice. i will reply to all the pm's tonight, i promise. im sorry im taking so long.

We're all grieving with you and for you. So very, very sorry. :cry:

No no no! I'm so so so sorry.:cry::cry:
I've only just seen this. I can't believe it. After all you've been through already. I'm so terribly sorry.:cry:
Will be thinking of you alot. Stay strong. xxxxxx

Back