• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Her Ladyship being a poser!

Stunning bunny but norrtty! :)

Poor Butters! :(

"Now come on my Ladyship - give a poor bunneh boy a chance!" - maybe she's wanting to get married on April 29th 'cos she's Royalty. ;)

Probably :lol:

My nerves might have calmed enough to try again by then!

I didn't get chance to take any pics - Lady just went in for the kill, and my hands were otherwise occupied!

Oh you poor thing :shock: I don't envy you one bit,After seeing my girls do the same thing. It is so scary isn't it! Put me off trying again thats for sure :lol:(didnt realise at the time I was doing things wrong, Pre RU days of course. :shock:) I was very lucky and had both my bonds done for me.
As I don't think my heart could take it, so I really admire all you people who do your own.
It will be so worth it in the end won't it.

Come on Lady Jane! Behave yourself.Butters wants a new playmate!!!!!

She is lovely sorry the bond did not go well, hopefully she will settle down and realise how lovely Butters is poor lad

More beautiful every day, she really is a stunner! Fingers crossed for the bond next time. I think maybe she has lived a life of luxury and now doesn't want to share it.:lol:

She's beautiful :love: I didn't know you'd got a new bunny actually, hope you have more success next time :D

She's beautiful :love: I didn't know you'd got a new bunny actually, hope you have more success next time :D

I've done sooo many picture threads of Lady Jane - you must have been in outer space for a while to miss them :lol:

Took a load more pics today with her new boot sale bargain - more piccies to be added later :lol:

I've done sooo many picture threads of Lady Jane - you must have been in outer space for a while to miss them :lol:

Took a load more pics today with her new boot sale bargain - more piccies to be added later :lol:

Sounds interesting. :D We don't see to go in for car boot sales so much up here. They do exists, but not as regularly.

Her Ladyship fills me with squee every time I see her! :love: (even if she was a little bit norty to her intended!)

Back