• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Henry's Story

As regards to donations ANYTHING helps. Everything is going on henry's operation at the moment. Im trying to set up a google fundraiser at the moment. Im not a big fan of paypal as they charge you fee's. If you have online banking abilitys you could donate that way. Today is a tad of a busy day today, ive got another guinea coming into the rescue. So if online banking is something you might be interested in then ill set up an account today.

Thank you very much for the kind offer and lovely words.

Do paypal still charge you fees if the person 'gifts' the donation?

He is soooo beautiful, looks just like my Beau! :love:

Thank you everybody. I cant even start to explain how warm it make me feel and how encouraged i feel by your comments. Henry has been watching me put a new guinea in the animal room today, most fun room in the house! Im just hoping the operation will be ok and he wont be too angry at me.

"Do paypal still charge you fees if the person 'gifts' the donation"

yes i believe thay do. Ive had a lovely offer, being sent by cheque by a member on the forum. This works ok for me and will also accept bank transfer's (when i set up my bank account online) So much stuff to do!

*begs for cup of tea*

Poor little rabbit! How could anyone be so evil?!! :evil:

I'm so glad he's got his happy-ever-after with you.

Henry is beautiful :love: I love the pic of him watching TV :)

I can't connect to your website?? It keeps saying server can't connect :?

Henry is beautiful :love: I love the pic of him watching TV :)

I can't connect to your website?? It keeps saying server can't connect :?

Thank you, yes unfortunatly the host is having problems. Hopefully it will be sorted by tomorrow! Im unable to update the site aswell so it has to do with their end. Which is nothing i can fix unfortunatly

Thank you, yes unfortunatly the host is having problems. Hopefully it will be sorted by tomorrow! Im unable to update the site aswell so it has to do with their end. Which is nothing i can fix unfortunatly

Thank you. I'll check back!! It's an excuse to have another look at Henry :love:

What a beautiful boy bunny,:love: those people:evil: did one good thing, calling you to save him. He's such a lucky boy to find such a wonderful foverever home. Well done, hope he hashis operation soon XX

Awww he is gorgeous, well done to you saving him like that. Those people :evil: So cruel :(

Poor poor boy.

Those people are :censored: thank god they at least had the decency to ring you

He looks very settled with you :)

Wow, what a story, poor little chap. You know though? I am glad they didnt take him with them. How lovely that he now feels safe and happy enough to be a snuggle bun.

You have done a great job with him.

Hehe thanks, you know out of 6 buns, hes the only one who will snuggle lol.

Watson and holmes are far too shy, rose would rather walk or lay near but no snuggles :p Storm - ud lose an arm if you tried. Salad, loves ear rubs and my leg :roll: but no snuggles.

I think its as he was syringe fed for two or so weeks when he came in, slept right next to me. Didnt leave my side. We almost lost him a few times :(. He on average is syringe fed twice a month or so as his teeth are just so darn sore. Im just so scared he wont wake up from his op =/ I know he wont react well afterwards but what else can i do?

Oh, look at him! In those last two pics he looks so happy and settled! :love::love::love:
Our Squidgy bun was abandoned when his owners moved and it's only thanks to their neighbour (my mum's friend) that he was rescued. He's now been with us for 8 years :D
What a lucky bunny to have ended up with you - I'm sure you'll both be really happy.

Oh, look at him! In those last two pics he looks so happy and settled! :love::love::love:
Our Squidgy bun was abandoned when his owners moved and it's only thanks to their neighbour (my mum's friend) that he was rescued. He's now been with us for 8 years :D
What a lucky bunny to have ended up with you - I'm sure you'll both be really happy.

Well done for rescuing your bun!

Back