• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

HELP! Quick replies needed/ false alarm!!

Shes picking up abit. Shes relaxing in the kitchen at the moment. Honey ate all the hay i put in for them :roll::lol: I'm going to clean there shed out and fill it with hay and straw, so hopefully she can go back outside tonight or tomorrow.

She's completely better. She started eating hay, and my mum went to cuddle her and got scratchy and tried to bite. So i sorted her shed out, put blankets and extra bedding. I took her back outside, she ran back into her shed, jumped on top of her hutch and started eating veg. I gave her pellets and she ate them aswell. Seems it was just me being over the top again :oops::lol: She really had me worried this morning, now shes showing off, running around like "ha ha you fell for it" :roll::lol::)

Glad she's recovered - I'm always glad when they start eating again!

Did she need the vets or recover from being made to move?

Glad she's recovered - I'm always glad when they start eating again!

Did she need the vets or recover from being made to move?

Just from moving about. She slowly picked up, then suddenly had her appetite back and was hopping around fine. We are keeping an eye on her, our vets are willing to let her go in at any point as an emergency if she goes downhill. But shes seems to be her normal self again :D

Back