• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

help needed with british giants 2nd update

I am SOOOOOOOOO pleased that you managed to get the Mum out!:D :D Shame about the babies, though.:( It sounds a bit like this woman might be switching her story around a bit to try to cover herself. I hope the RSPCA gets the babies sorted out! I shall have to come over and meet Millie.....she sounds lovely! I'm sure she will soon be right as rain under your care!!!!!

GOOD WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Last edited:
hopefully millie will be on the road to recovery now her breeding days are over hopefully now she,ll be able to put it behind her, she,s never been handled so aswell as what she,s bn thru she,s very nervous i just hope with time she,ll trust again will keep you all updated:)
That's good news on a number of counts
1. that Millie is out and being cared for and
2. that you're going to give us updates... that means you'll still be on here. :thumb:
Stay strong girl :)

That's good news on a number of counts
1. that Millie is out and being cared for and
2. that you're going to give us updates... that means you'll still be on here. :thumb:
Stay strong girl :)

I couldn't have put it better myself!!!!!:D :D

Well done rescuing Millie and will send vibes for the RSPCA officer to hurry up and save the babies if they need it too. You're doing a great job, bunnyrun. Please keep coming on the forum and give us updates on Millie and the rest of the poor buns :thumb:

Well done on getting her out and getting her the treatment that she needs - would love to see some piccies! :D
Offer of a bunny run to up north still open, should the need arise!
If this woman really has given up breeding, perhaps we could scrape together enough money to tempt her to give you the babies and bucks... depends on how bad their situation was really - do you think that they need rescuing too?

Back