• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help needed! Rescues/fosterers. Pics page 3.

Aha ok! I rather like Jasper's name but I will have a think of something less common and see if you like it. As for Poppy, I don't think she suits that name so I'm sure someone can come up with something better. :)

I offered them both some bramble leaves and both refused them :roll: I have left some in both their bowls so hopefully they will have eaten them by morning. Only gave them about 3 small leaves each, I think Poppy will eat them but she was too scared to take them off me or eat while I was watching.

have to say you'll have to think hard as we've used so many names!!

I did think of Mayflower ( poppy) and Speedwell ( jasper) as they may be coming to me in May and the two names go together..if anyone knows their history!!:lol:

I love Speedwell! Anything Watership Down related. :lol: Mayflower doesn't really suit "Poppy", she's a right madam and although is very scared she has a lot of attitude showing through which I love. :lol: I think she needs a nice strong name, but I haven't a clue what! :lol:

What about Ginny for "Poppy"? Have you used that name already? I like the name and not the fact that it's from Harry Potter! :lol:

Darn it! :lol: Sure we can come up with something that suits her and hasn't been taken :thumb:

EDIT: I didn't see what you'd written underneath :lol: I like Jinty! That is a lovely, unusual name :)

trying to think of strong names we haven't used

Armadillo
Rhino.
Hippo ....:lol:

ah you edited your post
so if these buns are close and they need to be together we need a name that goes with Jinty..but if they are not bonded..were just kept in same space..then we can stick with Speedwell and Jinty :D

I do love Speedwell the name! :lol:

Jinty is a good name, it suits her little face.

Loving the strong names you suggested! :lol: :roll:

Both buns have had breakfast and I offered grass. Speedwell (Jasper) completely refused to eat any and looked very miffed when I put it in his bowl over his food. :lol: "Poppy" still has a lot of uneaten ceacals and soft poo but I think it's stress related, I gave them both fresh hay but neither have eaten any whilst I've been watching.
The owner said that "Jasper" loved his hay and ate all of it when she put some in so I'm wondering if his teeth are bothering him? From what I've seen he doesn't really seem to know what hay is so this confuses me. :?

owners often lie..so don't believe he has always had hay

and shall we stick with Jinty and Speedwell? :D
Keep offering them small amounts of different things...have you any plantains in your garden as bunnies love those?

Doughnut loves rose leaves if you have any. I have lots of bushes in my garden, no roses yet too early. If not happy to send you some if you want to try them with it to get them eating.

Back