• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello :)

Caramarley

New Kit
Hello there! My name is Cara and my little guy is called Timothy

Timothy is a wonderful bunny, he is a mixed breed with floppy ears and super soft fur. I've only had him for a couple of weeks but he has already established himself as king of the castle. He's incredibly laid back and providing you don't hesitate, doesn't mind a good stroke and cuddle

He was actually bought for me because I'd wanted a bunny for ages and my boyfriend just washed my phone - what better way to apologise than a fluffy ball of cuteness!

58631bbab72eb885a0c65bcc4be4a9de.jpg

He is incredibly fussy with his food, unless it's green he will probably throw it out of his bowl and trample on it.

Timothy particularly enjoys nibbling on my boyfriends toes, jumping up onto our bed, sniffing the TV and doing a head butt hit and run throughout the house.

He is still getting used to us but we hope in time, with lots of cuddles, he will [emoji18]

1113cbd5a7a7949706ed38115afccc1f.jpg

f28f38b261256dc8d7566122581cdab5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Timothy looks super cute, gorgeous boy, and glad he's settled in so well. I'm sure you are anyway, but give him lots and lots of hay to go with those yummy greens, it will keep his teeth ground down. You will find loads of help and advice on RU, or if you just want to share more pictures of your bunny, we won't mind :lol:

Back