• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello Fellow Bunny Lovers

VikkiLou

Young Bun
Hi I am Vikki from Hertfordshire, currently a full time student living at home with my parents younger sister, 2 male Guinea Pigs (Gully and Dexter), 1 Syrian Hamster (Smidge) and of course the most important members of the family our 3 house bunnies.

Bunny number one is Willow a grey and white mixed breed aged nearly 2. She is also known as our Princess and has a very impressive character, she must eat while sitting on the settee and has the ability to stare you down until she is fed. She is also a very important bunny as she has been diagnosed with possible Epilepsy as well as having digestive issues both of which she is now being treated for and living a full and active bunny life.

Bunny Number 2 is Fudge, brown and ginger with different colour ears also aged around 2 years. She is a very loving bunny and enjoys giving lots of kisses, but she does have a terrible chewing habit that we are yet to discourage. Willow and Fudge were purchased from a local pet shop after the sad loss of our first single house Bunny

Bunny Number 3 is Salt, he is a one year old white and light brown male who has only been with us for around a month after being adopted from a friend of my sister who could no longer keep him due to fighting with his companion and was going to put him on eBay. He is most definitely a cheeky chappie but is living life to the full now with his 2 girlfriends after taking just over a week to successfully introduce them all.

Important side note: they are all spayed and neutered so no surprise litters here :)

Very excited to be part of this forum

Hi :wave: welcome to RU.

I'm impressed with your bonding skills. Your bunnies sound lovely, looking forward to photos

Thank you MightyMax and joey&boo bonding happened by accident actually Salt escaped from his cage while I was putting his nuggets in and just went and snuggled straight in the middle of girls, seemed silly putting him back and trying to do it a different way seen as they all got on so well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome! I have a doe called Willow too! And strangely enough, her companion is a similar colour to fudge and is called Biscuit, so also a similar sort of name! My third bunny is a black Nethie called Storm so there's not really any resemblance there though hahaha.

Anyway, your bunnies sound lovely and it would be great to see some pictures of them, if you don't mind everyone else admiring them of course ;)

This is Willow
16e2a9764a82b9da7662a669e333e355.jpg

Fudge
97d9fd2e774c1c909195a174aacf02f0.jpg

And finally Salt
adf26d856157607516812e2a4624d473.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back