• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hellllo!!

Hey everyone- this is danielle from NJ! I have six bunnies. Brindle, Benji, Mooshu, S'more, Chippy, and Binkie!! Im happy to be here!!

Group1.jpg

binks7.jpg

Hi danielle :wave: Brindle, Benji, Mooshu, S'more, Chippy, and Binkie :wave:

Great picture :D I hope you have a seat left to sit on :wink: :lol: :lol: great to see all your mob get on so well :shock: how many are female and how many are male :?: how long did it take you to bond them all :wink: :)

Hope you enjoy the forum :)

Denny said:

Great picture :D I hope you have a seat left to sit on :wink: :lol: :lol: great to see all your mob get on so well :shock: how many are female and how many are male :?: how long did it take you to bond them all :wink: :)

I just ploped them all down on the chair and they were chill! I have one male (Benji) the black one!

Hello danielle and buns!! :wave: Your family look really cute the way they are all sat on a chair!! The one of the honey and white one on its own is the double of my old rabbit Phoebe!! There are some pics of mine on the "pictures" topic, hope you like them!!

I LuV MaH BuNs said:
Denny said:

I just ploped them all down on the chair and they were chill! I have one male (Benji) the black one!

:lol: :lol: :lol: they look well chilled out and cosy on your chair :lol: :lol: Lucky Benji having all those lovely women :wink: :D

Hi & Welcome Danielle and bunnies :wave:

What a great bunch of bunsters you have. I love the pic of Binkie, soooo cute :D

Back