• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Heidi Gotcha day

bunny momma

Wise Old Thumper
Thursday is Heidi's gotcha day. She was a year and a half when I got her nine years ago.
She is a black mini rex and her original name was Fraidy because she was easily scared. She hides her head when she is scared, so I gave her a name suitable for such a pretty girl.
She is a very good girl and my spouse has stole her heart and vice versa. I call her his bunny honey,though I love her too. It is so relaxing to hold her and stroke her soft fur.

Happy Gotcha day for Thursday, Heidi :love: I expect you'll get lots of treats from BM's spouse :love:

Oh, I remember now! You got her from a teenage boy at a farmers fair or something like that, right? Her old name makes more sense now. ;)
What a great memory. Heidi has a tattoo in her ear from her days being judged at the fair.
She is now a pampered bunny with air conditioning on hot days!

Last edited:
9 years together, that's pretty special (same as I've had with Boo) :love:

Have a lovely gotcha day Heidi :love:

A very happy and special gotcha day, Heidi. Living the life, living the dream with a life of special love. Xx

Back