• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Healing thoughts needed urgently please

I'm glad she's back home. Wishing Dinkie a comfortable night & sending nomming vibes this time. xxxx

Big vibes for Dinkie and calming thoughts for Lisa who from my (admittedly limited) dealings with her seems absolutely lovely :wave:

Awww I've just seen this not been on for a few days, hope Dinky has turned a corner and is on the road to recovery now she is lovely:love:

Well she's apparently eating okay now but Lisa says it's like something's missing, a bit like a light has gone out. She seems to drift away into her own little world and then suddenly wakes up and comes back. She did this to a certain degree anyway but Lisa says you can tell something has changed.

So I guess it'll watch and hope that she repairs gradually.

Well she's apparently eating okay now but Lisa says it's like something's missing, a bit like a light has gone out. She seems to drift away into her own little world and then suddenly wakes up and comes back. She did this to a certain degree anyway but Lisa says you can tell something has changed.

So I guess it'll watch and hope that she repairs gradually.

Oh thats a bit like a stroke in humans, I hope it's just her bodies way of repairing itself and she will regain her strength. (hugs) for Lisa.

Back