• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please help - urgent advice needed

Just a further update on the bunnies. Theyre now 21 weeks. They are booked in to be spayed in 2 weeks time. They are still lovely together. We had 2 bits of the bigger one (Candy) humping the smaller one (Coco) for about 1 second - Coco didnt seem to care - other than that absolutely no issues. They are incredibly close - their preferred laying position is Coco hunched up in a ball and Candy laid flat out behind her wrapped around her - so funny to see! They groom each other a lot, they eat together very happily (even their morning veggies) and seem inseparable. Candy is still much more confident which I think really helps with the dynamic - when you call them she always comes first and Coco follows her lead. She appears to look after her sister too. Not looking forward to the spaying experience and aftercare but I know it will be worth it if they can stay like they are now personality wise. We are all enjoying having them so much. Wil update post spaying. :)

Another update, the bunnies were spayed around 3 weeks ago. The surgery went really well and theyve recovered well and are back to their usual selves. The are still apparently very happy with each other, pretty inseparable. Candy is still very much the dominant one and Coco happy for her to always go first. They eat together, sleep together and groom each other a lot. Fingers crossed it carries on, we love them to bits!

Dont know why I suddenly remembered this thread, but thought I would add a further post - almost 2.5 years later! The girls are still the best of friends, completely inseparable and are very bonded to each other and us. I remember feeling so concerned about them staying bonded at the beginning but I needn't have worried. They really are a joy.

Dont know why I suddenly remembered this thread, but thought I would add a further post - almost 2.5 years later! The girls are still the best of friends, completely inseparable and are very bonded to each other and us. I remember feeling so concerned about them staying bonded at the beginning but I needn't have worried. They really are a joy.
Excellent and thanks for updating us :)

Back