• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

He llo

Ems&Arnold

New Kit
Hello Everyone,

I'm new to the forum so thought I would just quickly introduce myself Ems and of course a my sweet boy Arnold.

I used to keep bunnies many many years ago, and find that I have now rejoined the bunny keeping community after quite a break. It wasn't exactly planned (the result of friends sadly being unable to keep their boy due to a house move), but I find that I'm already rather in love with the wee man. It's a joy to have a fur baby in my life and home once again.

Am hoping to soon be finding him a wee girly-friend, exciting times.

Thank you :)

When I figure out how to add photo's (if I can) then I'll post up several of Arnold to share with everyone (like any self respecting slightly obsessed, yet very proud mum would do)!

hi and welcome to the forum, is that your bunny in your avatar very cute :love: to share photos your best uploading to a site like photobucket then copy the img codes and paste onto your posts

Yes, that's a piccy of Arnold in my Avatar - he is rather lovely, but then of course I am rather bias. Thank you for the tips regarding photo attachments, I'll give it a go :)

So hopefully, if this works, here are a few photo's of my beloved boy. :)

WP_20160508_007_zpstx28kkkk.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

WP_20160403_001_zpssolg3bvh.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

WP_20160429_009_zpsmnd02zeu.jpg.html

Back