• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay supplies near York...

Yup, thats why i've decided to go and fetch it I'd rather spend a few quid on petrol than give all that to DHL who are ****!

That would be great Helen if in future you could send me a quick pm when you are next heading to hay suppliers and then next heading to York to get me some of his timothy hay please. It seems daft to spend that much on delivery! No rush, just whenever if if that's months and months away. Obviously I'll come and pick up from wherever you were visiting your friends in York no problem.

That would be great Helen if in future you could send me a quick pm when you are next heading to hay suppliers and then next heading to York to get me some of his timothy hay please. It seems daft to spend that much on delivery! No rush, just whenever if if that's months and months away. Obviously I'll come and pick up from wherever you were visiting your friends in York no problem.

It will prob take me a couple of months to use all the hay that I've got now. But looks like I'll be going down that way next wednesday so could pop to DFH if you want.

Shall i make you a box up then of the two types I've got or do you want to wait for some Timothy?

It will prob take me a couple of months to use all the hay that I've got now. But looks like I'll be going down that way next wednesday so could pop to DFH if you want.

Shall i make you a box up then of the two types I've got or do you want to wait for some Timothy?

Please don't go especially Helen, you've done enough already to help me out with bunny runs. I'm totally happy to wait until you next go to stock up for yourself. I think I'll just stick with timothy as that seems to work well for Dillon's teeth, thanks anyway.

Back