• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Have had to let Cutie-pie go.

I am so sorry. you gave the best care and that is all we can do in this world. At least she went under sedation so was ultimately peaceful. Sending you all my condolences. Xx

Sent from my HUAWEI G510-0100 using Tapatalk

I am so sorry to hear this sad news. Take comfort in the fact that she had a very happy time with you until the very end. Thinking of you and Bandit. Binky free little one.x.

Thank you everyone and thanks for asking Gemma. Still in stock really. I am fighting hard not to break down. Last night had to escape in the evening and went walking until 9 pm.

:( I actually think perhaps it was best to let her go at this point, than to see her deteriorate in a few days or weeks time. She knew she was loved and she had the company of Bandit, you did the right thing, although it isn't necessarily what's right for us. Lots of hugs xxx

Back