• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy 8th Birthday precious Tethra :)

Tethra here:

Thanks everyone for the lovely comments for my Birthday :love:

Auntie Jane - Thank you for my lovely card. I guess the hat's a special gastronomic treat for my special day. I can eat it can't I?
I've often heard hoomans say they will eat their hats and now I realise that they are some sort of delicacy, to be given to special creatures on their special days :lol: Btw it's not Tui's Birthday, so she needs to be kept in her place and in particular kept away from all the tasty food, which is there just for me :love: It's getting harder now though, because she's grown soooo large and so can position her body in such a way to prevent me getting to any food until she becomes so engrossed in the food and moves to let me in.

Tethra you follow the rule of all Rexes, if in doubt EAT IT !! :lol: Your Rex Pal Endeavour knows what it's like to have to compete for the food rations when cohabiting with a Californian/NZW Rabbit. If you dont barge your way in quickly they sit on your head :shock:

8ylToHW.jpg

Endeavour has a theory that all Californian/NZW Rabbits have the 'Rex Greedy Gene'. It is the only explanation ........................ !!

Tethra you follow the rule of all Rexes, if in doubt EAT IT !! [emoji38] Your Rex Pal Endeavour knows what it's like to have to compete for the food rations when cohabiting with a Californian/NZW Rabbit. If you dont barge your way in quickly they sit on your head :shock:

8ylToHW.jpg

Endeavour has a theory that all Californian/NZW Rabbits have the 'Rex Greedy Gene'. It is the only explanation ........................ !!

I have to agree with Endeavor tbh, I thought rexes were greedy... Then I met californian buns... Atticus and Clementine seem quite restrained now... [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Happy birthday you beautiful boy Tethra. I hope you have had a bunderful day filled with nomms and nose rubs. xx

Happy Birthday Tethra- so lovely to see a beautiful photo of them both :love:

They look like a lovely couple x

Back