• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hands up

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
Who here has ever attempted to binky, & perhaps zoomie for the "benefit" of their bunny companions?:lol:

I must have been doing it for decades. Never got them to join in. Initially they seem to observe me with that raised eyebrow expression & over time don't even bother to look. Maybe they are embarrassed.

Please tell me I'm not alone. If anyones out there who got a bunny to join in, please share

Always. I assumed everyone did it and every bunny joined in.
I normally did it after I had vacuumed the lawn as those great golden bunny poos would stick in my ........... when I did the gambolling bit.
I always had music on, too, and we would all join in with a bit of reggae (a favourite for Sutton and me) or make bunny shapes to Saturday Night Fever. Sable particularly liked that as she could swing her hips in time with the music. Bobby, being a big black boy, was rather more reserved and preferred a gentle bit of Elgar. Binkies and zoomies came naturally to all of us.

Ah, those were the days

Last edited:
Always. I assumed everyone did it and every bunny joined in.
I normally did it after I had vacuumed the lawn as those great golden bunny poos would stick in my ........... when I did the gambolling bit.
I always had music on, too, and we would all join in with a bit of reggae (a favourite for Sutton and me) or make bunny shapes to Saturday Night Fever. Sable particularly liked that as she could swing her hips in time with the music. Bobby, being a big black boy, was rather more reserved and preferred a gentle bit of Elgar.

Ah, those were the days

awww, that's beautiful Babsie, making bunny shapes with Sutton & Sable :lol: why won't my bunnies join in? :( I think my moves must be semi impressive compared to how I normally move

Omg [emoji38]

Idk about jointing in, but if I run Atticus and Apricot will bolt after me, probably think I'm trying to escape with noms [emoji38]

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Omg [emoji38]

Idk about jointing in, but if I run Atticus and Apricot will bolt after me, probably think I'm trying to escape with noms [emoji38]

awww, if my buns did that i'd be forever running round the house

I’ve not done it with a bunny but I have done skipping with the goats, and running around with Yoshi dog :love:

To be honest, I don't think I'd be allowed to have a go at binkies or zoomies.

Fudgie got very, very annoyed when I tried to follow a Joe Wicks workout video on YouTube, when I tried to learn how to juggle, when I was practising my foot swivels for the Charleston...so definitely no running or jumping from me will be tolerated.

Basically I have to sit quietly, only speak when I'm spoken to and not make a nuisance of myself.

To be honest, I don't think I'd be allowed to have a go at binkies or zoomies.

Fudgie got very, very annoyed when I tried to follow a Joe Wicks workout video on YouTube, when I tried to learn how to juggle, when I was practising my foot swivels for the Charleston...so definitely no running or jumping from me will be tolerated.

Basically I have to sit quietly, only speak when I'm spoken to and not make a nuisance of myself.
Ah yea that's what Willoughby wants, he definitely came to the wrong household for that tho [emoji38]

When I read once that if you binky, bunnies will join in, I tried it. I admit I didn't do a full binky; I don't think I'm quite capable of that. :lol: But I did my best. I don't quite remember how they reacted, but I know that they definitely didn't join in. :lol::(

Aw this has given me a good laugh this morning :lol: I don't think I ever attempted a Binky. Treacle used to get really excited when I was on my exercise bike in the lounge, and try to get on the pedals, so I had to get off and turn the pedal slowly while she put her front paws on it :lol: she loved it.
I have however attempted to pounce like a cat, got down low and wiggled my bum, you should have the seen look of disdain on George's face :lol::lol:

Brilliant, so whilst only one person (thank you for not making me alone in my strangeness Reader:lol:) has actually attempted binkys its not that far of the agenda since you are doing similar with your pets. I'd like to see videos. Scrappy, respect for knowing your place:lol: Reminds me of how joey was with me, & now Eddy - he is slowly getting used to my quirky side but I think he'd prefer not to have to

I do!!! I have this document on my laptop that’s called something like how to speak rabbit, and I do all of it :lol:

Back