• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hairstyle Horrors of the 1980s πŸ™ˆπŸ€£

And the pearls! πŸ˜‚
So does KCG πŸ˜‚ twins!

I have some natural pear earrings (they aren't like perfectly round kinda an uneven shape) but not sure a necklace is my vibe personally, probably wouldn't go with all the metal I have in my face πŸ˜‚ which KCG hates πŸ˜‚
I love pearls !

Never imagined you’d have piercings. Don’t know why. The ones that make my toes curl are those that go through the septum of the nose. They’d make me sneeze all the time 🀣

Going off at a bit of a tangent and travelling south, how the heck do people cope with having β€˜intimate areas’ pierced 😳😳 Must hurt like hell
Pearls are always lovedddd πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
You have such a beautiful nose, I hate that ring omg πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Hahaha yeaa tbh I was taking all the metal out of my body last night because I've gotta have a ct and mri, and I was saying to Michael you know if I didn't have these already Idk if I'd pick them now? πŸ˜‚ I had them all done when I was like 16-18 years old and they've kinda just become part of me πŸ˜‚

Most are on my ears tbh. I have septum only on my face (and small hole near lip coz I used to have my lip pierced.. Idk why... πŸ˜‚) I have tongue and belly button too. But yea there's 6 on one ear and 5 on the other ear πŸ˜‚

I've cropped the picture coz no one needs to see my whole face, not exactly the best πŸ˜‚ but this is my septum piercing πŸ˜‚ definitely need to sort my eyebrows out looking at that πŸ˜‚

All my piercings are quite minimalist even tho I have quite a few. But they definitely aren't everyone's taste for sure!

Yea I could neverrr have one down there πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

View attachment 1329
Mashallah look at the beauty of those eyes and eyelashes 😍😍😍

Jane, You look lovely in that photo. You are dressed like high society too. I like the pearls, yet only have fake glass ones.

Graciee, It is clear where Evelyn gets her good looks. With your coloring it is hard to see stray eyebrow hairs. Embrace your youthful looks.

I pierced my own ears when I was a teen, then had them pierced years later when holes closed. The holes are closed again.

I never got a tattoo, yet my mini rex, Heidi has an ear tattoo from her short time as a show bunny before I got her. Poor girl.

Jane, You look lovely in that photo. You are dressed like high society too. I like the pearls, yet only have fake glass ones.

Graciee, It is clear where Evelyn gets her good looks. With your coloring it is hard to see stray eyebrow hairs. Embrace your youthful looks.

I pierced my own ears when I was a teen, then had them pierced years later when holes closed. The holes are closed again.

I never got a tattoo, yet my mini rex, Heidi has an ear tattoo from her short time as a show bunny before I got her. Poor girl.

The pearls were my Mum’s. I was so upset when a few years after that photo was taken I lost the necklace. It must have fallen off whilst I was out walking Gemma in one of the London Parks. I have another one now. It has a keepsake locket type piece on it with some of Inspector Morse’s fur in it. I wear it every day ❀️

Back